Guitar and Ukulele Lessons
Player 1 offers lessons in acoustic guitar, bass guitar, electric guitar and ukulele in a range of styles and levels, classical to contemporary. We provide lessons based on each students needs with a structured step-by-step approach in a friendly and supportive environment at our North Perth studio.
Our end of year Student Show is a chance to show off your skills to your family and friends and build confidence playing to an audience!
If you have the desire to learn guitar or ukulele, you will be successful!
What you will learn:
- Identify strings, Frets and Fingers
- Understand your guitar and its parts - Pickups, Machine Heads, Nuts, the Neck, Sound Holes and plenty more!
- Notes one at a time, before you play a chord
- How to Read Tabs
- How to Fret Properly
- How to Tune your Guitar
- How to Practice
- Quarter Note Strums
- How to Play With a Pick
- Lock your Hand in with the Beat
- Rhythm 101--Understand this and you will understand how chords work
- and More!!!
To read about our Terms and Fees Click Here!
To send us a lesson enquiry, Click Here and we will be in touch shortly!